NEWS for mailmanclient¶
- Add ‘.pc’ (patch directory) to list of ignored patterns when building the
- documentation with Sphinx.
- Mailinglist.add_owner and Mailinglist.add_moderator now accept an additional display_name argument that allows associating display names with these memberships.
- Python3 compatibility is fixed, mailmanclient is now compatible through Python2.7 - Python3.6
- Internal source code is now split into several class-specific modules as compared to previously a single giant _client module.
- All the RestObjects, like MailingList, are now exposed from the top level import.
- Old mailmanclient._client module is added back for compatibility with versions of Postorius that use some internal APIs.
- Bug fixes.
- Align with Mailman 3.1 Core REST API.
- Python3 compatibility is broken because of a urllib bug.
- Bugfix release.
- Port to Python 3.4.
- Run test suite with tox.
- Use vcrpy for HTTP testing.
- Add list archiver access.
- Add subscription moderation
- Initial release.